Position: MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Location: Downy Farm (Kansasville, WI)
Reports To: Downy Farm Manager
- Hands-on execution of work order scheduling, planning and maintenance.
- Achieve team objectives while minimizing interruptions to operations and achieving maximum cost efficiency.
- Eliminate problems and repair malfunctioning machinery and equipment.
- Troubleshoot operational problems and perform preventative maintenance as prescribed.
- Order materials and supplies required for operations.
- Follow safety rules and participate on Safety Committee.
- Maintain work orders and records relating to preventative maintenance performed.
- Perform other related work as required or assigned.
- Working knowledge of standard operating procedures including but not limited to Duck well-being guidelines, OSHA regulations, GMP’s, MLF company guidelines and generally accepted trade practices.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals.
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical problems and make repairs.
- Working knowledge of computer software including but not limited to word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.