Our Duck Bacon is a healthier choice that doesn't compromise on flavor or texture. A great bite that's perfect for burgers, BLTs, egg cups, quesadillas, salads, and even brittle! It takes just a few minutes to crisp up in a skillet or oven then it's ready to serve. It's the perfect product to bring out your adventurous side in the kitchen.
- 57% less fat than traditional pork bacon
- Duck Bacon 5g fat compared to Pork Bacon 12g fat
- Available: fresh or frozen
- Shelf life: 2 year frozen / 150 days refrigeration
- Ready to cook
- Gluten Free (Product is gluten free, however there is gluten in the facility)
- No hormones added
- No antibiotics used for growth promotion
Our duck is cared for in a free to roam environment on small family duck farms throughout Northern Indiana. Maple Leaf Farms prioritizes our duck well-being with our Trident Stewardship program.
Boneless duck breast, salt, brown sugar, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite
Preheat skillet on medium-high heat.
Place bacon in a single layer into skillet.
Fry for 4 minutes.
Turn over and fry for an additional 4 minutes.