Position: Wisconsin Farm
Location: Kansasville, WI
- Attentiveness and good listening
- Ability to be observant and able to pay attention to small details.
- Desire to work cooperatively with coworkers to help achieve facility and company goals
- Awareness of your working environment and conditions and the people around you for safe work practices.
- Interest in achieving the best results for our customers
- Desire to continually learn
- Compliance with Safety and Biosecurity rules and guidelines as well as our Animal Well-being guidelines
- Picking up eggs
- Caring for the Ducks.
- Operating tractors, skid loaders & other equipment related to farm operations.
- Cleaning barns & equipment.
- Tolerant of working in varying conditions, warm and cool.
- Able to climb ladders
- Ability to lift up to 20 to 25 pounds with repetition.
- Able to work with garden hoses and pressure hoses
- Ability to count accurately and do basic math.
- Ability to read and follow schematics.
- Working with live animals
- Agricultural background a plus, will train individuals for the job.
Will wear Protective equipment as needed such as safety glasses.
Individuals who are interested in consideration for this position should submit a resume or may fill out an application in person at the Downy Farm, 24830 Washington Ave., Kansasville WI. 53139