Sr. Software Developer - IT
Position: Sr. Software Developer - IT
Location: Leesburg, IN
Reports To: VP of IT
- Design, code, and test applications according to predefined specifications.
- Work with users in various departments to evaluate, develop, and implement solutions that satisfy the business requirements of the company.
- Assist other developers with the analysis, design, programming, and implementation of various system enhancements.
- Work with users and support staff to develop and maintain documentation for new and existing systems.
- Maintain production, test, and development environments for system applications.
- Provide technical support for business operations to ensure all processes are running smoothly.
- Protect and maintain confidentiality of information being processed.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Ability to stay current with business and technology trends.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment and offer technical assistance and guidance to other software developers.
- Ability to write, test, debug and implement program code in a variety of application environments.
- Ability to understand complicated system processes and integrate various packages into a cohesive processing environment.
- Ability to evaluate and recommend software solutions for use within the company.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of individuals and resolve conflicts as needed.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
As a senior software developer, the individual will research and evaluate different software solutions and make recommendations for use within the company. During development projects, the individual will assume a leadership role and offer guidance and technical support to other software developers. This role is responsible for developing and testing application software, creating and executing implementation plans, assembling system documentation, and providing application support for specified systems.
Submit resume to apply below or to email@example.com.