Retail Store Manager
Position: Retail Store Manager
Location: Leesburg, IN
Reports To: National Sales Manager - North
- Manage company store performance, including store administrative duties, physical inventories, price changes, sales policies, merchandising, marketing, and store housekeeping. Control inventory through POS inventory management system. Manage, create, back-up store business documents electronically.
- The company store manager is the primary clerk for the company store during operating hours.
- Resolve customer problems or complaints by determining optimal solutions. Assist customers in all aspects of store services.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing annual budgets and scheduling expenditures. Be responsible for any reconciliation of problems that may arise.
- Develop online and physical store strategy and marketing focus.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by approving suppliers and maintaining inventories. Manage all vendor relationships.
- Maintain compliance with legal requirements and licenses.
- Ensure all paperwork/reports/orders are completed in a timely manner and mailed, faxed, or filed in the proper location.
- Ensure company store is open and staffed on its set operational days and hours. Ensure company store is locked and secured at closing.
- Review all available analytical tools. Analyze sales figures and forecast future sales volume; analyze and interpret trends to facilitate planning.
- Responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards. Food handling certification must be maintained.
- Perform related duties as required.
- 5+ years of demonstrated retail management success preferred.
- Availability to work the hours necessary to open and/or close the store.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization, and follow-through skills.
- Good merchandising skills and a flair for conceiving and implementing creative merchandising themes.
- Perform related duties as required