Position: ONBOARDING LIAISON
Location: Milford, IN
- Meet, support and integrate new team members into MLF culture and production environments
- Ensures trainers (Buddy’s) are prepared to support new team members
- Observes and reports progress to management on new hire integration and trainer performance
- Ensure employees are directed to correct management resource for questions/concerns
- Maintains objectivity in EE/Mgmt relations while supporting company culture including quality, safety, food safety, and other related programs
- Manages documentation and data entry for Trainers and new hires as directed by management
- Perform related duties as required.
- Effective interpersonal skills and a strong desire to have a positive impact on new employees and our onboarding processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills supporting positive communication with a variety of individuals and situations.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of computers, including, but not limited to word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Knowledge and skills are typically acquired through the completion of a high school education or equivalent.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish/Burmese) abilities are a benefit but not considered a prerequisite.