Position: MAINTENANCE CLERK
Location: Milford, IN
Reports To: Serenade Maintenance Manager
- Assures the availability of parts in a cost-effective manner as directed by Management for two facilities.
- Act as a point of contact with vendors to order, receive and ensure payment for goods and services.
- Receive, tag, and stocks parts for inventory according to policy and operating procedures.
- Prepare purchase orders for management to secure authorization for purchasing, ensure order accuracy, proper assignment of GL codes and payment of invoices.
- Produce various productivity and usage reports for management review.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures; participates with the team to achieve safety goals.
- Support parts organization and inventory activities.
- Distributes PM’s as directed or required.
- Filing of maintenance purchasing records.
- Maintains a clean, safe and organized working environment.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple requests and/or projects with a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Working knowledge of inventory stocking and reconciliation best practices.
- Able to maintain purchasing records and vendor contact information in an organized and accessible fashion.
- Ability to interpret and/or cross reference parts and part numbers from available literature such as blue prints, parts diagrams or exploded equipment views.
- Working knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office Suite, CMMS, and databases to support data entry, program/PM updates and other clerical duties.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting.
- Familiarity with standard Operating Procedures document formatting.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of individuals, problem solve, and resolve conflicts as needed.