HR Assistant – Milford
Position: HR Assistant – Milford
Location: Milford, IN
Reports To: Sr Human Resources Manager
- Front desk Coverage
- Meet and greet applicants and visitors
- Responsible for conducting new employee orientation.
- Input of new hire employees in Kronos.
- Updates and maintain employee records and files.
- Assist with screening applicants.
- Make time cards and ID badges, enrolls employees in door swipe system
- Assist with employee appreciation functions such as lunches, picnics, and service awards.
- Interact with various departments to take care of staffing needs; including forwarding applications to appropriate department for review, scheduling interviews, physicals, etc.
- Explain employee handbook policies and procedures when necessary.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Working knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Office suite; keyboarding and spreadsheets.
- Ability to remain current on Human Resources and company issues.
- Working knowledge of administrative functions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Bi-Lingual in English and Burmese
Knowledge and skills identified are acquired through the completion of a 2-year business administration degree and previous experience in a Human Resources office performing general administrative duties. Previous experience with employment procedures, Kronos, HR issues and policies, and bilingual communication is helpful