Position: Maintenance Technicians 2nd & 3rd Shift
Location: Milford, IN
- Responsible for preventative maintenance on machinery (i.e. checking belts, chains, electrical cabinets, greasing, etc.)
- Troubleshoot when necessary (mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, etc.)
- Maintain record keeping on preventative maintenance performed
- Dismantles and reassembles machinery and equipment in order to make necessary repairs
- Perform other duties as required
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong mechanical abilities
- Experience working with industrial electricity, refrigeration and mechanical systems
Maple Leaf Farms is searching for experienced Maintenance Technicians. Position is accountable for various maintenance functions at our processing facility. Responsibilities include preventative maintenance, fabrication, repair and installation of equipment and general building maintenance. Scheduled weekend work required. On call and Holiday duty is required on a rotational basis.
Competitive pay and benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
Qualified individuals who are interested in consideration for this position must submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or in the Human Resource Office.