Position: FACILITIES MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Location: Milford, IN
- We are looking for an individual with a strong work ethic, who is self-motivated,
- Career oriented enjoys working with people and is a team player.
- Responsibilities include preventative maintenance, fabrication, repair and installation of equipment and general building maintenance. Scheduled on-call duties are required on a rotational basis.
- This person will show initiative to perform duties beyond assignment-specific duties.
- Perform housekeeping functions both in the shop and on the job site to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Execute assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Qualified candidates will have experience working with industrial electrical systems, commercial HVAC equipment, mechanical systems and welding.
- Incumbent will have the ability to troubleshoot general maintenance problems, read and follow instructions, drive company vehicles and operate equipment in all weather conditions.
- Valid driver’s license is required as a company vehicle is provided upon successful performance during probationary period/Position will be exposed to all types of weather conditions.
- Requires ability to lift up to 50 lbs., and over 50lbs. using mechanical means or a two-person lift.
- Must Live within 45 minutes of Maple Leaf Farms
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong mechanical abilities