Position: FACILITIES MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Location: Milford, IN
- This individual will be responsible for preventative maintenance and repair of
- buildings and equipment at various company locations.
- Applicants should have a working knowledge and skills necessary to perform
- general construction projects. Carpentry skills, including but not limited to
- steel studs, drywall finishing, doors, hardware, ceilings, metal siding, concrete etc.
- Additional responsibilities would entail snow removal, troubleshooting equipment,
- Inventory of maintenance related items and tools, performing miscellaneous repairs
- Throughout the organization to support Live Production and Facilities operations.
- General knowledge of HVAC, electrical and systems diagnostics would be helpful.
- On-Call duty is required on a rotating basis.
- This position requires a valid driver’s license as a company vehicle is provided upon
- successful probationary period.
- Must reside within 45 minutes of Maple Leaf or be willing to relocate.
- We are looking for an individual with a strong work ethic, who is self-motivated,
- Career oriented enjoys working with people and is a team player.