Position: Digital Media Specialist
Location: Primarily Remote (optional) - periodic visits to Maple Leaf Farms HQ, Leesburg, IN
Reports To: Duck Marketing Manager
- Maintaining all facets of social media including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Initiating and maintaining advertising on social media.
- Manage email contact database, and conduct email marketing campaigns.
- Google advertising setup and maintenance.
- Supports Ecommerce as needed.
- Maintain basic knowledge of products.
- Stay current on social media trends and platforms.
- Assist in developing and maintaining website content.
- Report and summarize social media and digital efforts.
- Edit / manipulate video for digital distribution.
- Manage and create content for internal communication platforms for employees.
- Experience working with content management systems and ecommerce in a business setting.
- Experience with social media for business.
- Experience with Google Ads and SEO is strongly encouraged.
- Must be self-motivated with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with all levels of staff and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, web design, or information technology preferred.
- Minimum of one year of digital experience.
- Work is primarily sedentary, but lifting or moving of equipment up to 30 lbs. may be periodically required.
- The work for this position has the option to be primarily remote with periodic required visits to our World Headquarters in Leesburg, IN.
The job description indicates the general nature and level of work of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Qualified individuals who are interested in consideration for this position can submit a resume to our Human Resource Office by email at email@example.com.